2020 Kruise Exclusive,
Gene Simmons Entrepreneurial Rockstar Bass Experience
The RockStar Experience includes:
1. The Bass Signing / Meet & Greet
- Choice of Gene Simmons Bass signed & personalized by Gene Simmons
- Bass Certificate of authenticity signed by Gene Simmons
- Hard Shell Gene Simmons bass case signed by Gene Simmons
- Private Meet & Greet with Gene Simmons with up to THREE guests (total of 4 people)
*Please note: While meeting and chatting with Gene, you can ask Gene…ANYTHING!!
You will find that Gene Simmons is very down to earth, funny and knowledgeable on most any subject.
- Photos and video are allowed with your own cameras
- Up to 4 other items (TOTAL- NOT PER PERSON!) of memorabilia autographed by Gene Simmons (no other instruments or pickguards)
2. The GENE SIMMONS Entrepreneurial Dinner Experience! (yep, included w/ your pkg!)
You and ONE guest are invited to join Gene Simmons in a posh dinner reception, overlooking the ocean.
Picture yourself on the TV show Shark Tank And… GENE SIMMONS is The SHARK!
- Dinner reception will be a full meal, drinks…black linen tables, fun GS themed centerpieces & “thank you goodies”…etc!
- GS will invite each buyer on stage, individually, to PITCH _______?(New 2020 idea To be Announced soon) to THE GOD OF THUNDER.
- Gene will determine Winner/s.
- Winner will be rewared with _______(to be announced soon).
- More Info coming soon!
- *Dinner is tentatively for the first night of Kruise. Once date/time confirmed we will post. Seating is VERY limited!
RULES? Of course, there are a few Rules!…
- Upon purchase of your Bass Experience package, you’ll be emailed a link to download/print a blank AXE and a Punisher. (you choose which bass model you’d like to use) This will be your design model.
- Info coming soon!
- Info coming soon
- Info coming soon.
- YOUR presentation should include, your name, title of _____; why you chose it and anything else you think is SUPER important.
- YOU WILL HAVE EXACTLY 45 Seconds to present your idea. **If you go over..you are disqualified, no exceptions**
Trust us, 45 seconds will seem like an eternity! ?
Upgrade Your EXPERIENCE:
* UPGRADE TO THE ULTIMATE GENE SIMMONS STAGE PLAYED EXPERIENCE,..Yep, Gene Plays YOUR Bass on stage!!
Costume Show 1 or 2 Stage played packages include everything in the ROCKSTAR Bass package listed above (including Exclusive dinner for 2) and…
The Demon himself will play YOUR BASS on stage in front of you and thousands of fans and then walk that Bass backstage after the show, hand it to you, personalize and sign it to your liking along with a Certificate of Authenticity and a Hard Shell Demon Bass Case, all while we snap tons of professional photos of your incredible experience with Gene Simmons.
*Stage played Basses are modified for Gene to use on Stage as he is actually playing your bass on stage.
KISS concert /Kruise tickets not included in pkgs
Add Vault Experience
* Combine Bass & VAULT SAVE $$$…Add THE GENE SIMMONS VAULT Experience to your Bass Pkg
- NOTE: THIS IS A COMPLETELY SEPARATE AND ADDITIONAL M&G Experience. . .via Gene Simmons Vault crew
- YES, this a completely separate experience.
- Vault Experience includes GS Signing your Vault book on Kruise & Photo with GS. (item signings are not included in the Vault experience)
- Does not take place at the same time as Bass Signing Experience, so yes completely different experience!
- If you would like to purchase the Vault by itself please visit GeneSimmonsVault.com
How will we get to the private area for our M&G Experience
Will you be offering Shipping services if I purchase a bass?
Yes, but details and cost will follow as we get closer to Kruise.
Will my Meet & Greet take place on a day when we are docked in Key West or Nassau?
No…please feel free to make plans. Your GS experiences will take place on days at Sea.
May reserve a Bass and/or Vault pkg with a deposit and then make payments?
Yep! If you are not ready to pay in full for your Gene Simmons Meet & Greet Experience, we have a very simple & easy payment plan.
All invoicing is done online and a deposit of $500 or more secures your Meet & Greet Bass Experience reservation.
From there you can make payments at your leisure.
As long as the package is paid in full by the date of the event, you are good to go!
Each time you make a payment you as well as us, will receive an email with the payment amount and the new balance due. Payments can be made with any credit card or your own bank account and is completely secure.
Join the Gene Simmons
Meet & Greet Experience Email List
Join Gene Simmons, The God of Thunder himself, as we debut an exclusive collection of 20 personally-owned iconic GENE SIMMONS one-of-a-kind hand painted and sculptural Fine Art Bass Guitar Masterpieces.
Wall Of Fame
THE GENE SIMMONS BASS OWNERS WALL OF FAME.
Personal messages from members of The Gene Simmons Bass Collectors Club.
Meet Gene On Tour
We will meet you at a designated area at the venue, prior to the show to organize details etc. After the show, you and your guests will be escorted backstage to MEET GENE SIMMONS, in Make-up!